nice track Green Day nice Paul Blart: Mall Cop hit buy Jessie James mp3 buy hit The Skeptic CD music The Sound Of Madness cheap avi I Love You, Man DVD hit Green Day free Knowing hot best hit Boom Boom Pow (Promo Cds) cool video The Godfather
Tuesday, 29 November 2011 12:00
7 Guides to Detachment
1. Awareness: consistent practice of listening to yourself and others without judgment.
2. Openness to Change: willingness to blaze new trails into the unknown.
3. Self Love: giving yourself time and space wherever and whenever you need to sit back, take a breath, and make conscious choices.
4. Commitment: consistent practice of being where you are.
5. Surrender: willingness to go deeper into your suffering in order to let it go.
6. Patience: willingness to be in transition.
7. Courage: being brave enough to embrace inner pain without having to be right.
Thursday, 28 April 2011 10:58
I invite all of you to join with me for a live chat this evening at 5:30pm PT (8:30pm ET). I will be discussing Energy Healing in our everyday lives and teaching about tools to help ground yourself, find your balance, and rejuvenate!
If you haven't already done so, sign up for a free Raven Drum Foundation Community Circle membership. Then join us in the Community Circle Live Chat area! I hope to see you there!
Monday, 04 April 2011 08:31
We are all affected by one another. By those in the same room and by those around the world, In Haiti, in New Orleans, New Zealand, Japan, Afghanistan and Libya. Everywhere. What happens to others affects our thinking our energy and our hearts everyday. In these times of war and disaster, I am here at home looking out the window at the blue sky. I’m feeling the sun on my face and grateful that my family is safe but there is a sadness and emptiness without explanation. The birds outside sing but they also are experiencing the pain of others around the world just as we do. I often read the writings of Vietnamese Zen Master and Human Rights activist, Thich Nhat Hanh. His writing is poetry and his message is peace. Here is a beautiful quote from his book The Heart of Understanding that I have been reading today. May we all take time to reflect our connectedness to those around the world and together share moments of compassion and peace.
FROM THE BOOK THE HEART OF UNDERSTANDING:
“If you are a poet, you will see clearly that there is a cloud floating on this sheet of paper. Without a cloud, there will be no rain; without rain, the trees cannot grow; and without trees, we cannot make paper… So we can say that the cloud and the paper 'inter-are.' ... We cannot just be by ourselves alone; we have to inter-be with every other thing.”
~Thich Nhat Hanh
Page 3 of 20